June's ‘CoroCoro’ Scans Leaked - Seven New Pokemon!
- The white Pokemon is named Chiramii (チラーミィ)
. It is the Chinchilla Pokemon, a Normal-type. Its abilities are Cute Charm and Technician and it knows a new movie called "Sweep Slap," which hits the opponent multiple times. It is 0.4m tall and 5.8kg in weight.
- The pink Pokemon is named Mun'na (ムンナ)
. It is the Dream Eater Pokemon, a Psychic-type, and has Forewarn and Synchronize as its abilities. A new attack it knows is "Telekinesis," which makes the opponent float in the air. It is 0.6m tall and 23.3kg in weight.
- The mechanical Pokemon below is Gear (ギアル)
, appropriately titled the Gear Pokemon. It is a Steel-type and its ability is either "Plus" or "Minus." It has a new attack called "Gear Saucer," which you can see it using below - it attacks the opponent multiple times with both of its gears. It is 0.3m tall and weighs 21.0kg.
- Mamepato (マメパト) is the Baby Pidgeon Pokemon
and is a Normal / Flying type. Its abilities are either "Pidgeon Breast" or "Super Luck." In a screenshot below, Mijumaru tries to lower its Defense, but it doesn't work because one of Mamepato's abilities prevents it. It is 0.3m tall and weighs 2.1kg.
- Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ) is the Flaming Pokemon
, a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 1.3m tall and weighs 92.9kg.
- Shimama (シママ) is the Charged Pokemon
, an Electric-type, and has Lightningrod or Motor Drive as its abilities. It has a new attack called "Wild Volt," which does a lot of damage but also hurts the user. It is 0.8m tall and 29.8kg.
-Meguroko (メグロコ) is the Desert Crocodile Pokemon
, a Ground / Dark type. Its abilities are Intimidate and "Earthquake Spiral," the latter of which raises its Attack stat when it Knocks Out a Pokemon. It is 0.7m tall and weighs 15.2kg.
- The professor of Isshu is female and named Professor Araragi
, as you can see below. She presents a Chiramii to the player in the "World of Pokemon" intro at the start of the game. The rumors we posted yesterday may also be true too, since Professor Araragi's name was among them (some of the rumors have actually been circulating since April, including her name).
- There is some sort of new in-game connection device called the C Gear
. It has "various connection capabilities," though we do not know what that means at this time. To the left of its screenshot below, the magazine says, "What's this screen!?... It looks like a new wireless feature was added!"
- There is a new wireless feature called Random Match
, which you can access from the Global Terminal inside Pokemon Centers. It will allow players to randomly battle other players around the country over Wi-Fi. It then says "You can upload your Black and White save file to the Internet," though for what purposes we do not know at this time.Source: PokéBeach.com
- As predicted, Reshiram is Dragon / Fire
, standing 3.2m high and weighing 330kg, while Zekrom is Dragon / Electric
, standing 2.9m tall and weighing 345kg. It looks like Shokotan really did spill the beans early.
- To obtain Zorua in the games, you have to transfer the Celebi from the movie download
. You can obtain Zorua at Level 10.
- On the Celebi and Zorua page, one of the screenshots appears to show Celebi behind the player. This probably confirms that you can have your Pokemon walking behind you again, like in HeartGold and SoulSilver.