Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Teh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
♪~Monkey_Puddles~♪
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Move Chance
1:

PostTeh orsumest blog EVAR! Post #1~

Meh....you probly don't wish you were me -______- never mind....

The name for my blog was created by adding the fact I am the ginga ninja (I'm a carrot top) and that I'm from Australia (The land down unda' )

Thus I am a total weirdo, yet you still wanna be my friend....I guess I can get kinda shy sometimes and am incredibly modest; I don't handle rejection very well, hence making me the total opposite of Dem O-O'

I have a hermit crab named Mittens and some guppies....haven't given them names yet though -_______- I collect retro/geeky keyrings (I bought myself a mini Rubiks cube on the other day >w<)

I only really wear jeans and t-shirts when I'm not at school or in bed; and have a current JayJays fetish (I liek pop culture and band t-shirts, wearing my metallica one right now ^-^)

For interschool sports, instead of doing normal, sweaty, grass stain sports such as footy or baseball; I do iceskating! (I'm really good at it too, I came fifth in our Iceskating class's speedskating comp!)

um....This post was really just to tell you gaiz about me and my stuffz that make ME me >wO
Back to top Go down
View user profile