Pokémon Forums 9000
<text = "+3">FORUM SHUT DOWN : WE ARE CLOSING DOWN PF9K IN 7 DAYS AND WE'VE STARTED A NEW FORUM COMMUNITY i.e <a href = "http://www.pokemonelemental.comp">POKEMON ELEMENTAL FORUM</a>. USERS AND GUESTS FROM HERE ARE REQUESTED TO JOIN PEF.THANKYOU</text>
Hello!
Welcome to Pokémon Forums 9000
Login to your Pokémon Forums 9000 account to access all features.

Thankyou For Visiting Pokémon Forums 9000

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonic Wings
PF9K Official Breeder

PostSubject: Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1   Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm

9000 Bits of News! The Non-Official PF9K Magazine!

Thief Taylor?!
ASB & URPG Official Demonic Wings has been feeling cheated by a friend, +Taylor, who recently stole two of her topics. One he credited, but the next - no credit. DW was able to take action for the URPG Bank, but the URPG does not have a bank, so she did not just lock the topic, but deleted it.
"My heart sunk when I saw Taylor had not stolen one, but two of my topics. This one, The Pokemon Machine, he hadn't even credited me for. I felt embarassed to make the original topic, and that is something nobody should feel," comments Demonic, obviously feeling a new emotion.
We hope Sanjay will take more action than locking a topic and that Demonic will not be stolen from again.

Mark's Theft Series
I was just browsing through the topics, and I found three that had been stolen. Action should be taken, and Mark should be demoted, if only for a few days.

That's all for today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
+Taylor
Trainer
Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1   Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:55 pm

The bank has been deleted.

And *facepalm*, I said it 2 times in other threads, but let me say it here. I did not steal your topic. I took the name and idea. If that was stealing, then you would have stolen from PE2K, twice, once for the bank, and once for the Pokemon Machine.

Therefore, you are a theft.

And one more thing, which I don't think you will allow, but may I start a newspaper? It will be longer then this...maybe. Smile
Anyway, I am on another forum, and they had around 3 newspapers/magazines running at a time. So, yeah.

PF9K Official Breeder

PostSubject: Re: Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 am

Sure, but don't format it like mine, and more of mine will probably be longer anyway xD I just had to go to bed at that moment.

And I gave credit to Mitsuzo-kun and Elbub for the threads - for the Pokemon Machine, you gave me no credit at all. But the reason I deleted the bank is because URPGs don't have a bank. The ASB does, but not the URPG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1   

Back to top Go down

Blog Entry 2: The Non-Official PF9K Magazine Volume 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1