This is the usual rulings for RPs. If you guys know it by heart, there
aren't any major changes for you to notice. If you're new to this,
please read and follow!
1. Posts in character should be at least 200 characters in length. This
would at least temporarily ensure quality in most situations.
2. No two RPs of the same theme on the first page. This is so the board
wouldn't be cluttered with the same thing. And nothing of pokemon
either. This is the OTHER stuff. I will close the one made second.
3. Please, no reference to anything that would be over PG. Seriously we
don't need all the "three-letter word that stands for 6 in Latin".
4. If you are going to dig back into an RP that is more than 3 pages
behind, leave it there and start a new one. Usually interest has
already died for that specific RP and you'll need to renew the RP then.
5. Treat others with respect. I mean, it's always a nice thing. Besides
there will be newbies here and we don't want to flame them for
something they don't know.
6. Literacy will now play a role in the RPs. Illiterate RPs will be
subjected to modding or closing. Make sure what you're RPing is at
least literate. also, please take your time in creating an RP. Make
sure that you have a decent plot, etc. and actually have some weight in
your intro. Also subject to modding or closing. Remember, USE SPELL
CHECK IF YOU CANNOT SPELL.
Regarding duels of the RP section. Most of the rules still apply. Except:
1. There is no character limit in your post. You will, however, be
required to be doing something that will advance the duel (e.g. do your
turn, or tell your opponent you aren't triggering anything, etc.).
2. You may have more than 1 duels going on at the same time (and
therefore have more than 1 topic of the same theme). This is critical
to duel tourneys held here, so I understand.